The Promise of “Something More”
1. After graduating from CAB, 100% of our students graduate from high school. This is significantly higher than the percentage of students who attend Bridgeport public and charter schools.
2. We offer smaller class sizes and lower student-to-teacher ratios than most area schools, ensuring more individualized attention for each student. Your child will never get “lost in the shuffle.”
3. We understand the importance of incorporating values like honesty, respect, friendship, and integrity into the overall student experience.
4. We offer vibrant after-school enrichment programs, including Alegre (a performing arts program), Chess Club, STEM Club, and athletic teams like soccer and basketball.
5. Art, music, and foreign language classes are an integral part of our curriculum. To see our full curriculum, CLICK HERE .
6. Our students see CAB as a second home to them, and you will find open lines of communications between students, parents, faculty, and staff.
7. Data shows that uniforms make schools safer for students by creating a “level playing field” that reduces socioeconomic disparities, and encourages students to focus on their studies instead of their clothes.
8.Need-based financial assistance is available to all who apply and qualify.
Prepare your child to succeed! Find out more about enrolling at Catholic Academy of Bridgeport by clicking here.
Looking for more information?