Kindergarten & PreK
THE PROMISE OF “SOMETHING MORE!”
1. We offer smaller class sizes and lower student-to-teacher ratios than most area schools, ensuring more care for the students. Your child will never get “lost in the shuffle.”
2. We believe opportunities for character building begin at the youngest of ages, and you will find values like honesty, respect, friendship, and integrity weaved into lessons and activities. Students will also be taught valuable social-emotional skills, such as self-regulation, empathy, flexibility, executive functioning and collaboration.
3. In addition to intellectual development and academic learning, our school focuses on moral, civic and behavioral development every single day.
4. We provide our PreK and Kindergarten students with classes in art, music, and foreign language each week. To see our full curriculum, CLICK HERE
5. Current families frequently tell us our school is like a second home to them, and you will find open lines of communications between students, parents, faculty, and staff.
6. Wearing a school uniform makes morning routines easier at home and helps students focus on what’s inside of their classmates, not on what’s on the outside.
7. Need based financial assistance is available to all who apply and qualify, including our youngest students.